Big Data University: opportunities for undergraduates and masters
Young talent is vital for accelerating our business in the digital world. We are looking for the most innovative, proactive and creative students, as well as the cutting-edge universities in the field of technology, to join our training program. Keep reading to find out what we can offer you.
Are you a university?
- Priority access to our internships for your students.
- Access to Telefonica infrastructure and datasets.
- Mentoring for the management of undergraduate or master’s projects. and their investigation, dissertations and theses.
- Collaboration in research groups and multidisciplinary work.
- Challenges via Telefónica Open Future.
- Participation of Telefonica professionals in university events.
Are you a student?
In the area of the Chief Data Office, led by Chema Alonso, we are constantly searching for students at the end of undergraduate or master’s studies or those who have recently graduated to form part of our internship shortlist.
We offer you the opportunity to start your professional career in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing, by including you in our teams that are unique and pioneering in the digital sector.
Do you have a technological profile? Do you know about data analysis and programming languages? Are you passionate about Big Data or Cybersecurity? Are you curious, innovative and always wanting to give your best?
If you are, send your CV to email@example.com.
Do you want to develop your masters or graduate thesis?
If you want to work with use cases and have access to Telefonica´s datasets and be mentored by our professionals to make your final graduate or master’s thesis a reality, dare to take the 2019 Big Data, Cybersecurity and AI challenge!
Find out the winners of last year’s edition here.
How can you take part?