Telefónica Digital Identity & Privacy’s Cookies Policy
Telefónica Digital Identity & Privacy, S.L.U. (“TDI&P”) is a Spanish Company with corporate address at Distrito Telefónica, Ronda de la Comunicación, s/n, 28050 – Madrid (Spain), with Tax Identification Number (CIF) B-86362886 and registered at Registro Mercantil de Madrid, tomo 29508; libro 0; folio 12, Sección 8; Hoja M-531046.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files that contain little amounts of information that TDI&P or third parties send to your computer, phone, tablet or other equipment (“Device“) when you visit our website. If you visit our website again, those cookies are sent back to our website or another one that recognises the cookie, allowing us to recognise your device.
Cookies are useful because they allow you to navigate more easily between different pages, they remember your preferences and we use them to improve your online experience.
We use them in a few different ways. We use some cookies that we need to enable you to browse our website and use all of its features – without them we won’t be able to offer you all of the services available on our pages. When you sign into our pages, we use session cookies to work out which account you are signed in with, and if you are allowed access to a particular service or website area. Session cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when your browser is closed. You can decline these if set your browser to, but please remember this might affect the usability of the website.
You can find more information about privacy in Google Analytics here:
How will I know whether cookies are being used?
We have a cookies disclaimer on each page of our website.
How do I Turn off Cookies?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to find out the correct way to modify your cookies. But remember, as we mentioned earlier, if you turn cookies off, you may not have access to some of the features that make our website more efficient.
How to enable and disable cookies using most common browsers:
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click ‘Show advanced settings’
- In the “Privacy” section, click the ‘Content settings’ button
- To enable cookies in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Allow local data to be set’, this will enable both first-party and third-party cookies. To allow only first-party cookies pick ‘Block all third-party cookies without exception’
- To disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, pick ‘Block sites from setting any data’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Chrome. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Chrome, refer to the following page from Google:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Internet Options’
- In the options window navigate to the ‘Privacy’ tab
- To enable cookies: Set the slider to ‘Medium’ or below
- To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on ‘Tools’ at the browser menu and select ‘Options’
- Select the Privacy panel
- To enable cookies: Check ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- To disable cookies: Uncheck ‘Accept cookies for sites’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Firefox. For more information, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling and disabling cookies
- Click on ‘Setting’ at the browser menu and select ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Quick Preferences’
- To enable cookies: check “Enable Cookies”
- To disable cookies: uncheck “Enable Cookies”
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Opera. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software:http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
SAFARI ON OS X
- Click on ‘Safari’ at the menu bar and select the ‘Preferences’ option
- Click on ‘Security’
- To enable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Only from site you navigate to’
- To disable cookies: In the ‘Accept cookies’ section select ‘Never’
- Note there are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in Safari. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Safari, refer to the following page from Apple:http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you don’t want your visit data reported by Google Analytics you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. You can find more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The above websites are not ElevenPaths sites and we are not responsible for their content.
Please note that the access to this policy will be possible at any moment throughout your navigation. In case there are any changes in the kinds of cookies used by TDI&P and/or them could be used for any other purpose, we shall inform you and ask for your consent again.
Last updated December 2013.